100% full Not resolved

While Don Purdum used to live in Texas less than a year ago, he commissioned my business to do graphic work for his website business.He proceeded to use my work to profit off of from the client and never paying me for my services.

I sued him and took him to court where he admitted to the judge that yes, he did use my work and not pay me. I won the claim. Shortly thereafter Don ditched Texas for new unsuspecting victims in Lancaster, PA. Suffice it to say, I have not seen a dime.

I would not advise doing work with him unless you get paid up front by him. During the year I knew him in Texas Don has had several "businesses", he's always switching.

Never do business with a man who switches businesses so quickly, there is a reason for that.Trust your gut with this guy and steer clear.

Had an Experience with Don Purdum DNP?

Comments

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Swift Transportation - Write up Swift Transportation "Here's what you get if you have a 37% load acceptance. I'm not sure exactly why I received this write-up. But they nonetheless,they had to write me up for something...." Read more